- The POCO X3 includes an AI quad-camera with a 64MP primary sensor and can take ultra-wide-angle photos for landscape, portrait mode, and macro mode.
- The POCO X3 includes the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor, and an Octa-Core CPU.
- The POCO X3 features a 6.67" display with a 120hz display for smoother scrolling and browsing.
- The POCO X3 includes 5160mAh big battery, for more prolonged phone usage without having to recharge.
- The POCO X3 charges via USB-C and supports up to 33W fast charging. A 33W fast charger is also included in the box.
- The POCO X3 comes with a 20mp punch-hole selfie camera.
- The POCO X3 also features a side-mounted finger-sensor, allowing you to unlock your phone from the side using the natural grip of your hand.
- The POCO X3 includes a 3.5mm headphone port to allow you to plug in your wired speakers or headphones.
- The POCO X3 includes NFC, allowing contactless payment via Google Pay.
|Display||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio), 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)|
|Operating System||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)|
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
|Camera||64 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.73", 0.8µm, PDAF 13 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1.0µm 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)|
|Secondary Camera||20 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4", 0.8µm|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Li-Po 5160 mAh, non-removable|